Covid-19: Landlord Harassment A free tenant letter to landlord
Are you struggling to pay the rent due to the Coronavirus-19? Is your landlord harassing you for your rental arrears or attempting to evict you during this coronavirus period? If so we may be able to help you.
Government Protection Of Renters During The Coronavirus Period
The Coronavirus Act 2020 (the Act) was enacted on 25th March 2020, thereby providing a package of measures to protect renters in England and Wales affected by the coronavirus. As a result, no renter in either social or private accommodation will be forced out of their home during this difficult time for at least a 3 month period from 25th March 2020 to 30th June 2020.
Free Tenant Letter to Landlord: If you are unable to pay your rent
LegalRoad has prepared a free downloadable letter for you as a tenant to send to your landlord to professionally explain your difficult financial circumstances and inability to pay the rent over the coronavirus period. This letter has been drafted by one of our housing lawyers and contains 3,561 words. The Letter considers a range of conditions that may pertain to your personal circumstances which include –
- You having to stay at home and stop work due to you or a member of the family contracting the virus.
- A member of your family sadly passing away due to contracting the virus.
- You or your partner are on a zero-hours contract and your income has stopped.
- You or your partner have been furloughed.
- You or your partner were unemployed at the time of lockdown and are unable to find employment due to the lockdown.
- You have provided a notice to quit the property or have been served with a section 21 notice or section 8 notice and your continued rights to remain in the property during this period.
Visit Trustpilot for our reviews of our Free Tenant Letter.
Please click here if you wish to download our free Tenant Letter now.
We may be able to help you if your landlord is harassing or threatening you with eviction over the coronavirus period. Please visit us at landlordharassment.com for further information or call us now on 01932 808592 for an initial free telephone conversation.
LEGALROAD WELCOMES ENGAGE BUSINESS MEDIA AS A NEW CLIENT PRESS RELEASE: LONDON, 23rd October 2020: Today LegalRoad announced Engage Business Media (EBM) as a new
Legal Road is delighted to welcome Edgar Baylon to our team of internationally qualified lawyers Edgar is a qualified lawyer from the Republic of the