LegalRoad’s team of experienced lawyers can help you if you are in financial difficulty and facing personal insolvency. We will advise you on the options available to you and the procedures involved and set down a clear plan of action to deal with these issues and work with you to achieve the best result.
Our team offers the following services –
- Advising on individual voluntary arrangements & interim orders
- Advising with applications for possession of family homes
- Asset freezing & other injunctive relief
- Asset recovery, including examination of bankrupts & claims involving preferences & transactions at an undervalue
- Bankruptcy & annulment of bankruptcy
LegalRoad also assists insolvency practitioners throughout England with advice pertaining to investigations, holding debtors to account and the realisation of assets.
LegalRoad’s team of specialist personal insolvency and bankruptcy lawyers are here to advise you on the best options available to you during this very difficult time and to help you manage this process to achieve a suitable outcome for you.