LegalRoad has an experienced team of lawyers and consultant solicitors who specifically and exclusively handle personal injury claims.
A personal injury claim can be made when you sustain any kind of bodily injury that was not your fault. This can include –
- Accidents at work
- Accidents on the road and pavement
- Construction & building site accidents
- Hazardous substance accidents
- Military accidents
- Road traffic accidents
- Slips and trips
These are not the only categories in which you can sustain a personal injury. There are many ways where you can seriously injure yourself through no fault of your own and our team of experienced lawyers will be able to quickly advise if you have a valid case. Successful cases require evidence of the claim.
Our expert lawyers will seek to get you the maximum amount of compensation possible.The amount of compensation paid out is dependent on the evidence available. Personal injury claims take into account actual, medically-proven pain and suffering, any loss of earnings caused, and any psychological effects Therefore any evidence you can provide to our solicitors to support this claim; including any witness testimonies of what happened, will help in obtaining the best possible outcome.
Our No Win No Fee Guarantee
Your claim for personal injury compensation will be considered by our expert consultant solicitors before the commencement of any legal proceedings. You will then be informed from the outset as to whether your case can proceed on a ‘no win no fee’ basis. LegalRoad’s ‘no win no fee’ means that you won’t pay a penny until we know your case will be successful.
To establish the details of your case, our legal team will need to know –
- The date of the accident
- Where and how it happened
- Contact details of any witnesses
- The details of the injuries, including the medical diagnosis and treatment received
- Whether you are a member of a trade union, and whether they may pay some of the legal costs for you
Other useful information that may increase the value of your claim can include –
- Proof of your loss of earnings
- Other financial expenses resultant from the injury
- Insurance documents
- Any other documents you believe could support your claim, such as evidence of previous accidents in similar circumstances
If you’d like to start a claim with us call us now for a free confidential conversation.