Restructuring and Insolvency
LegalRoad advises all types of stakeholders in financially distressed situations including debtors, lenders, insolvency practitioners, boards of directors, buyers and sellers of distressed debt and pension trustees.
- Boards of companies who may be concerned about their personal exposure in continuing to trade
- Creditors looking to repossess goods or recover monies
- Directors, shareholders and other third parties who may be considering or who have already advanced loans to troubled companies (whether on a secured or unsecured basis)
- Employees on the consequences of the insolvency of their employer
- Group of companies looking to restructure and/or reschedule their debts
- Insolvency practitioners who have been appointed as administrators, receivers, liquidators etc
- Landlords and tenants as to the impact on the lease when the other party goes into insolvency
- Purchasers interested in buying assets from companies who are in financial difficulties or already subject to formal insolvency procedures. This includes advising on businesses subject to a “pre-pack” administration process
Our team seamlessly combines the contentious and non-contentious elements involved in complex restructurings. Our quick and concise approach to insolvency and restructuring enables our clients to effectively identify the key commercial issues to achieve the best outcome in difficult situations.