Legal Advice For Directors
LegalRoad’s provides support with all issues related to the structure and management of limited companies to ensure the smooth, uninterrupted running of your businesses. If problems do arise then our portfolio of expert contracted litigators are always on hand to provide you with specialist advice and to resolve them swiftly and effectively.
We help with corporate administrative tasks such as –
- Articles of Association
- Shareholder and investment agreements
- Arranging capital restructures and share option schemes
- Corporate governance and responsibility
- Directors agreements
- Preparing for board meetings including resolutions
- Company secretarial matters like maintaining statutory books and records,
- Shareholders rights and directors duties and liabilities
- Highlighting potential conflicts of interest
Our team of lawyers represent companies and individuals from a variety of sectors and comprise of diverse specialisms that include employment, dispute resolution and corporate insolvency. Our legal advice for directors will keep you informed, help you manage your risk to keep you focused on conducting your business, without any unwanted distractions.