Our lawyers and consultant solicitors have an excellent reputation for providing legal advice and services on a wide range of company and commercial law matters to clients within Weybridge, London and the UK.
Our team of legal and commercial experts have worked with a wide range of commercial and corporate clients from various sectors including; fast moving consumers goods, B2B, B2C, family owned enterprises, technology and online web based businesses.
Our legal services department and consultant commercial solicitors have the legal skills and expertise to assist entrepreneurs and companies through all the stages of business from an initial start-ups through to the sale of the business.
The essence of every business is a series of contracts to create legal relations. Accordingly it is prudent to ensure that these agreements are properly drafted to ensure that they convey the smooth delivery and expected success. LegalRoad advises and assist clients with the following –
- Agency agreements
- Competition law
- Data protection
- Distribution agreements
- Intellectual property, trademark assignment and licensing
- Limitation of liability
- Retention of title
- Standard terms and conditions
- Supplier and customer contracts
Our experienced team of corporate lawyers and consultant solicitors advise clients on a wide range of corporate transactions and specialist corporate legal services to businesses. Whatever your corporate needs you can be sure that our lawyers will have it covered.
LegalRoad regularly advises companies with the following legal support –
- Buying and selling companies
- Company formation and company secretarial services
- Corporate governance and directors’ duties
- Insolvency issues and wrongful trading
- Management buy-outs (or buy-ins)
- Options (including executive management incentive agreements or schemes)
- Purchase by a company of its own shares
- Reduction of capital
- Reorganisations and demergers
- Shareholder agreements and articles of association
- Shareholder disputes and unfair prejudice
- Subscription agreements and investment agreements
Our corporate lawyers act for a wide range of clients, including –
- Family-owned businesses
- Start-ups, early stage & high growth businesses
- Private equity & venture capital investors
- Public companies
- UK & multi-national corporates
LegalRoad works with a wide network of business contacts. We can introduce our clients to business opportunities, buyers, corporate and angel investors and strategic contacts. Networking is a crucial part of our service to our clients.